Thursday, March 29, 2012

Find Me

Let's play a game. A game of hide and seek.  You hide, and I'll find you.  That's much how life is. That fake mask of lies that you're hiding behind, I'll eventually unravel the real you.  So go ahead and hide, I'll count to ten. I'll give you your chance to find a great spot, but I'll come running after you. I'll search up and down, and all around looking for that beautiful smile. I'll witness things I've never seen  before. And when I've found you; the truth to your life, we can switch. I can hide, you can count. Come find me.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I have been trying to figure out what all of your recent pieces are inspired by, because your recent pieces have been short, sweet, and inspirational. I can feel the emotion put into this, now I just have to figure out-- why????
    Haha

    ReplyDelete