Friday, May 18, 2012

POV 28 year old man


Something strange is going on, and I don’t know how to explain it. It’s something like Romeo and Juliet, forbidden to be together. I love her, wait, but I don’t.  She’s 12 years younger than me, that doesn’t make sense. Yet, I can’t control these emotions. Ever since I went home for Christmas, and came back, I haven’t felt the same way. Something clicked…I fell in love.
The way she flips her hair, the way she smiles at everyone. There’s just an aura around her that makes everything seem perfect. But why can I not feel this connection with anybody my own age, why does she have to be 16? Even more important, why does she have to be dating my brother?
Being out in the real world, with my job and everything, I’ve noticed that age doesn’t really matter. Yeah, we may get frowned upon by others if we feel a connection with a minor, and hey, maybe it is illegal, but why should that be stopping love? I’m silly to think that she would ever love me back. What happens if she marries my brother? I think I love her.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Job! I could really tell that the guy was in love with her. That might make a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had a good way of explaining things. Everything was great except the two B's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. Envy and love. Your story/POV is about envy and love

    ReplyDelete