Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You.

I- Me.
Love- Great compassion, feeling, or trust toward someone. 
You- The best thing that has ever happened to me.

I love you.
The way you talk, the way you walk, the way you present yourself.  How you make everything okay when you're there.  How you can talk to me when I'm at my lowest, then make me smile forever.  I love how you show the best of me.  I like myself when I'm around you. You fill me up.  You break me down.  I hate myself when were together.  You  bring out the worst in me.  You talk to me when I finally realize things are going right, and make them wrong again.  Everything's better when you're gone.  The way you lie, the way you cry, the way you present yourself.
I hate you.

I- Me.
Hate- Great anger, frustration, and annoyance toward someone.
You- The worst thing that has ever happened to me.

1 comment:

  1. Very intriguing! It kind of reminds me of a diamante poem... in a weird way though. Keep up the mysterious pieces... I can see you changing as a writer!

    ReplyDelete